And instead of hanging out with friends, I decided to answer a bunch of questions about myself. These are pretty unique questions and I thought they were pretty interesting and not the usual “what’s your favorite color” questions.
I also decided to do this because my hair isn”t ready to be back on camera again.
It’s 61 questions long.
1. First thing you wash in the shower?
If I have face wash, then it’s my face. If I don’t then it’s my left arm.
2. Are you more of a coffee or alcohol drinker?
Alcohol. I don’t like coffee at all, and my first year of college was at one of the biggest party schools in ‘Murrica.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Long story short: No.
But if you want to the long story here it is. It was a Wednesday night and I was at this highlighter party, I started dancing with this dude (let’s call him dude 1) and we ended up kissing. BUT WAIT, that’s not the last person I kissed. So the dude was like, “I need to go to the bathroom” and so I go upstairs to wait for him and one of the guys (dude 2) that lived in the houses that the party was in starts to argue with dude 1. I’ve met dude 2 on several occasions just because he goes to the parties I’m at. So dude 2 is arguing with dude 1 and then dude 1 is all mad at me and I’m just so confused on what’s happening. I’ve failed to tell you this, but I’m extremely intoxicated and both of the dudes are blacked. Anyway, the next memory I have is being in dude 2’s room and we’re kissing (I faintly remember telling him that he sucked at kissing) and he’s telling me about how he got his heart broken by this girl named Cassie and how he loves me (remember, I’ve only met this guy like 3 other times) and stuff. I have to go pee so I leave his room, then proceed to pass out on the couch. When I wake up, I see my best friend on the couch across from me and my other friend (who was passed out in the bathtub as I peed) on a mattress on the floor. When dude 2 emerged from his room (his door had a huge punch hole in it) he didn’t remember diddly squat.
This story was shortened because I don’t want you thinking I’m a big druken slob.
4. Do you plan outfits?
When I was little, I used to get really excited about the first day of school. So much that I picked out two weeks worth of clothes. Now, I only do that when I’m packing for a trip.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
I feel tired because I stayed up until 6 yesterday, but even with that, I’m happy and excited for the fall.
6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red?
A lovely throw pillow on the couch I’m sitting on.
7. What would you do if you opened your door and saw a dead body?
I would be really shocked, would probably scream, and then I would fall down the stairs as I tried to get to the phone to call the police.
8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
I kissed one of my best friends.
9. Three of your current feelings?
10. What are you craving right now?
I just ate so nothing right now, but I feel like I’m going to call domino’s tonight.
11. Turn ons?
I HAVE WAY TOO MANY TURN ONs for this, but here goes:
- GUYS WITH FUNNY/GR8 PERSONALITIES
- hipster boys
- skater boys
- buff boys
- skinny boys
- boys with tats
- boys with no tats
- boys that wear beanies
- deep v’s
- boys with pretty eyes
- boys with nice lips/play with their lips
12. Turn offs?
- arrogant boys
- boys who think they know everything
- boys who debate people on the simplest things all the time
- boys who try to control their girlfriends
- boys who care too much about their personality
- boys who think they’re funny when they aren’t
13. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Don’t put that in your mouth.
14. When was the last time you cried? Why?
Last week. I was reading The Fault in Our Stars by John Green.
15. If you could be a superhero, who would you want to be?
I would want to be Catwoman. She knows how to hold her own and kick some monster ass.
16. Did the one person who hurt you most in your life apologize?
I’m grateful to say that no one has ever hurt me. yet.
17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
If I eat it with a spoon, I chew it. If it’s on a cone, I lick/suck it. If it’s in a bar/on a stick I bite that motherfucker!
18. Favorite movie ever?
This is such a hard questions because I love movies! I watch them all the time and after I see a great movie, I’m like “that was phenomenal” but then when I’m asked this question I blank. But I really enjoyed Django Unchained. It was like an experience watching that movie.
19. Do you like yourself?
No. I love myself.
20. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Yes. Andre 3000. It was at Six Flags and he touched my shoulder. And I always forget to mention them ( I DONT KNOW WHY) but I met the cast of Vampire Diaries. They are beautiful and I want them in my bed.
21. Could you handle being in the military?
Not at all. I have so much respect for people who join the military because I could not be able to handle it at all.
22. What are you listening to right now?
Extra. It comes after Maury and I don’t want to get up to change the channel.
Update: It’s Jeopardy now.
23. How many countries have you visited?
2. Sierra Leone and the UK.
24. Are your parents strict?
Not really. My mom just wants me to
25. Would you go sky diving?
No. I’m not afraid of heights, but I don’t think I’ll be able to handle free falling.
26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Yeah, I don’t see why not. He seems like a nice guy.
27. Whats on your mind right now?
Answering all these damn questions.
28. Is there anything you want to say to someone?
I want to
29. Have you ever been in a castle?
No. But I would like to get married in the backyard of one in Ireland.
30. Do you rent movies often?
When Blockbuster was around yes, but they closed so Netflix is my best friend.
31. Whats your zodiac sign?
Taurus. The bull.
32. When was the last time you had sex?
Virgin. *duck face*
33. Name five facts about yourself.
- I was born in the Bronx and live in Georgia, but go to school in Chicago.
- I want to live outside of America soooooooo bad.
- If plane tickets were cheaper, I would travel so much.
- I love the internet.
- Deep down I’m a hopeless romantic and just want someone nice to woo me. But I’m a bad bitch so I cant let that side show.
34. Ever had a near death experience? If so, what happened?
No. I live a life so I won’t have any of those.
35. Do you believe in karma or predestiny?
I believe in both. I truly believe that everything happens for a reason, but dumb ass humans are always fucking up the universe so shit never turns out right. I don’t know.
36. Brown or white eggs?
I don’t discriminate.
37. Do you own something from Hot Topic?
Yes. A panda hat.
38. Ever been on a train?
Yes, in New York and Chicago.
39. Ever been in love?
40. If you were paid 1 million dollars to spend the night in a supposed haunted house, would you do it?
No. If you read #54 you’ll know why
41. If you could trade places with any person living or dead, who would you trade places with?
I don’t really want to trade lives because I believe no matter how perfect someone seems, they have their issues. But if I had to, it’ll be Beyonce because I always say I’m her so it’ll be nice to not have to live about that.
42. If you could shorten your life expectancy by 10 years to become more attractive, would you do it?
HELL NO. Everyone is attractive in their own way. And if I became more attractive, the world would explode.
43. Whom do you admire and why?
I admire my friends named Sarah Johnson and Maddie Wood. They are both lovers of God and I want to be able to have that same type of relationship with the lord.
44. What was your favorite bedtime story as a child?
I never got read bedtime stories. I was a neglected child.
45. You’re walking down the street, you come across a burning building. A woman says her baby is trapped inside, what would you do?
I’m not brave, so I wouldn’t go inside, but I would call the fire department and hopefully they come fast enough to save the baby.
46. If you could choose the future profession of your son or daughter, would you?
No. #60 goes more into this, but I don’t want to change anything about my child. I want them to be whoever they are.
47. What was your best experience on drugs or alcohol?
I can’t name one specific moment, but just when I have my friends around me, we’re all dancing and having a good time, and no one turns into a bad drunk.
48. What was your worst experience on drugs or alcohol?
My last kiss. aka #3.
50. As your walking down the street you find a suitcase full of money sitting next to a parked car, would you take it?
I would see if anyone is inside the parked car and if not, yes.
51. If you found that a close friend has AIDS, would you still hang out with them?
Of course. I feel so bad for people who have diseases and lose their friends. I think if you’re super close to them it’s your job to stick with them through their hard times.
52. In front of you are 10 pistols, 5 of which are loaded. If you survive you’d receive 100 million dollars. Would you be willing to place 1 to your head and pull the trigger?
53. How old were you when you lost your virginity?
I’m a virgin. *duck face*
54. Do you believe in ghosts, werewolves or vampires?
I feel like I have to say yes to the ghosts because I refuse to ever go to an alleged haunted anything. I don’t wanna mess with any spirits. But I don’t believe in werewolves or vampires. I almost wish they existed because that’ll be super hot (I watch True Blood and Vampire Diaries) but I don’t want to get bitten or die. If they did exist, I would want the True Blood world because people know they exist and they get in trouble if they bite humans.
55. If you could live forever, would you want to?
I want to say yes, because it’ll be nice to have all the time in the world to travel and learn to do things that interest me. Also, it’ll be really awesome to see the difference between the world now and like 1000 years from now. But then I would be devastated when all my friends died and my mom and also I feel like I would hate it after some time and I’ll want to be with the Lord in heaven.
56. Which fictional movie character most resembles who you are?
None. I don’t do anything, so I think it would be odd to have a movie character not do anything.
57. If you could go back in time, which time period would you visit?
Unfortunately, I’m black so anytime period would suck for me, but I think the 70’s-80’s. It was really chill and I could be on Soul Train.
58. If they were to televise a live execution, would you watch it?
No, I think that’s horrible that they would shame someone like that.
59. If you could be the president of the USA, would you be willing to do it?
NO. Too much stress. I would curse people out and that’s not presidential.
60. If you could choose the sex of your unborn child, would you want to?
No, I think I like the whole essence of surprise, and I don’t think it’s right to try to change your child, let them be who they be.
61. Would you rather live longer or be wealthy?
Live longer and hopefully, my hard work would take me down a path filled with riches.